Sunday, May 10, 2009

Huh?

Pulled double-duty on keyboard and vocals for the TeenStreet 9-to-9.

I'm overwhelmed how everything came together beautifully.

I beam, even now, recalling how each band member had a smile on their faces even whilst playing the instruments or singing their hearts out. So much joy that radiated from within.

So beautiful.

Just before our group shot (photograph, not injection), one of them came over and said, "Nice pipes you've got there."

Huh?

No I didn't play any pipes on the keyboard this time.

He takes in my quizzical expression and touches my throat, repeating, "Nice pipes."

Oh. *Hehe*

"Praise God," I say. And I mean it. Praise Him who enables me to do these things to bless His people, and glorify Him.

Indeed, Lord, everything is from You. All the praise goes out to You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Sarah.... said...

Hahaha!!! This really makes me laugh! I've never heard anyone refer to vocal chords as pipes! =)

It's true; you have amazing pipes, Julia! Pipe on for His glory!

~ Jules ~ said...

Pipe on?

"prp prp-prp prp prp PRPPPP!!!!"

Hahaha......