Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What would I do with all the money in the world?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I care not if I owned all the riches in the world
I care not if it meant that I could travel round the globe
Above OR under the ground

Means much more to me to deposit a worthy investment into another life
To love and not hurt
To enjoy that comfortable bond
Anywhere, anytime we were

Means so much more to me to make everyday count
A little more than it did yesterday
Rather than strive for long vacations in some foreign land
Wondering, struggling, hopelessly lost and confused

Means so much more to me to treasure the gems each day brings
A smile, a hug
A poem and a song
A dream, a prayer
Anything that shows me you care
And anything to show you I care too

Oh I couldn't and wouldn't do with all the money in the world
I only couldn't and wouldn't do without you.

p.s.: For those who make my everydays bright, and everything seem right.

No comments: