Saturday, November 04, 2006

What am i THINKING????

Well. I've finally succumbed to the blogging fad. Will it last? One way to find out. And why LiveWire, you may ask? Here's a definition, from the kind folks at dictionary.com:

1) A wire carrying electric current.
2) A vivacious, alert, or energetic person.

(If you're still asking why, .... you obviously don't know me very well~!)

... But i guess the blogname is something that i try to be, most of the time. Be warned though, I sometimes display traces of the other extreme... a different kind of energy that has the potential to be destructive, if i am not careful. Of course I will try very very hard to be sane, at least when i'm posting stuff here!! :)

Bear with me.... And here we go on this journey~!! Whee~!!

3 comments:

Sarah.... said...

*Drumroll*

"And let us welcome Miss JULIA PONG to the blogworld!!!"

Yay, first to tag! =)

I'm so glad you've succumbed to this fad coz I know you have a talent for writing, and I know your blog will be really fun to read.

Happy blogging, Julia!

Phylli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phylli said...

HEY!!!! i wanna post a comment the other day but don't know what on earth happened with the beta and non-beta blog thingy. well! yes! i am here! woohoo!!

oh yea! oh yea! you got a blog!! ehhehehhe... and you got your photo posted up!!! *applause* hehehhehe...

yay!! now we are all bloggers. heheheh...