Saturday, December 08, 2007

Where did the year go?

Gee. It's December. Already. I. Can't. Believe. It.

Too. Fast. I. Can't. Catch. Up. *thud*

Okay okay I know it's a bit melodramatic but hey, when was the last time I wasn't? And it IS true, I do feel like the year has just whizzed by and my soul, the real me, is trying to keep up with it.

I'm still in the reflective mode on the 2007 thus far and haven't quite gotten a theme for it, but keywords floating around are "tumultous", "discovery", "ovewhelmed", "new beginnings". There were some aspects in my life that I let go of, others renewed. In some ways it even involved the redefinition of thresholds and capabilities.

I know I'm talking in code... we'll see if my thoughts clear up. Back to the time of reflection...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, "where did the year go?"

Sometimes I feel that time passed much slower when we were kids. Those were the times, when we finished our homework, watched a few cartoons and still have time to play with fellow neighbors.

Perhaps it's the cares of the world, the responsibilities of our adulthood that has accelerated time.

Carpe diem, my friend.....(need to tell myself that too =p).

~ Jules ~ said...

Interesting observation... and we adults (!!!) need to make sure that we make time to smile and be happy...

Boy, do I feel old...